Position：Solution Engineer/ Technical Sales /Sales Engineer (SEA)
Location：Indonesian, home office (remote work)
Reporting to: Regional Manager
As the PV Solution Engineer, you will provide overall design and proposal for Clenergy’s South East Asia marketing/Global operation. The service will include residential, commercial, and utility projects (roofs/grounds). You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
• Fully responsible to provide the overall design, proposals and technical supports for Clenergy’s PV projects;
• Able to present Clenery’s technical product solutions and technical proposals to Clients in a professional manner;
• Able to coordinate with local designing firms to discuss technical details;
• Responsible for the technical support and supervision for on-site inspection, construction, assist to ensure the quality of project construction, delivery and customer satisfaction, after-sales support services;
• Provide full technical directions and support for each phase of the development, design, and systems integration of Clenergy’s PV projects;
• Installation support/ training/ Product technical support/ training for Sales, Distributors and partners;
• Be responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project; Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule;
• Product improvement, provide market intelligence to R&D team for product development.
• Ensure the team can consistently deliver high-quality services to clients.
• Other tasks or duties assigned by the company management.
- Bachelor and above, with major in Mechanical/ Civil/ Structure Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 3 years in PV mounting structure or construction or Solar Energy;
- Have passion in Solar Energy;
- Have knowledge on South East Asia structure standards/ wind load standard/ solar regulation;
- Fluent English is a must, Mandarin is preferable;
- Coordination skill, problem solving skills, hard-working;
- Can stay at site; Can do Attitude;
- Pay attention to details, and initiate to protect future problems and risks;
- Upcountry/ Overseas trips may be required for training and meetings.
Compensation and Benefits:
Clenergy offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance incentive package based on an annual objective achievement. This role is full-time.
If this describes you and you want to work for a company that delivers quality products, innovation and exemplary service to its partners,
Deadline for Resumes: 31 Jan 2024