Accessibility Menu sb-toggle-icon ezQuote-icon ezQuote Videos-icon Videos College-icon College downloads-icon Downloads

Clenergy Thailand and EDL-GEN Solar Power announced their partnership on an 85MW solar project in Vientiane, Laos

Thursday September 30, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Clenergy Thailand signs an agreement with EDL-GEN Solar Power

Peerapon Suwanachote, Business Development Manager at Clenergy (Third from the left) & Unyamaneee Pattanapenlert, Project Director at Pattana Energy Absolute Sole (Third from the right) and other representatives, attended the signing ceremony.

 

Clenergy Thailand and EDL-GEN Solar Power announced their partnership on an 85MW solar project in Vientiane, Laos.

Representatives from Clenergy Thailand, EDL-GEN Solar Power, and Pattana Energy Absolute Sole attended the signing ceremony.

Signing Ceremony

Representatives from both companies signed the agreement.

 

This newly signed agreement demonstrates the industry collaborations across the Asia- Pacific regions to support grid diversity and increasing renewable electricity. Empowering both companies to advance their sustainability priorities, tackle climate change and deliver a Carbon neutral future.

To deliver the project, Clenergy Thailand provides advanced solar mounting solutions – SolarTerrace MAC and works with other notable brands within the solar industry, Sungrow, which provides the Inverters, and solar panels from Leapton Solar.

 

About Clenergy

Clenergy is a high-tech Sino-Australian enterprise in the global solar PV industry, specializing in developing, manufacturing, and engineering solar mounting gear that provides solar installation built to last.

With extensive experience in numerous global projects, Clenergy remains committed to delivering first-class solutions for solar power stations and ensures eco-friendly and cost-effective power for the world through minimized costs and maximized efficiency. In the upcoming years, we will continue to join hands with strategic partners to accelerate de-carbonization through our pipeline with smart solar PV and smart energy solutions.

W: www.clenergy.com | E: sales@clenergy.com | Clenergy Thailand: Google Maps

 

About EDL-GEN Solar Power

EDL-Gen Solar Power Company Limited is a joint venture company with 60% owned by EDL- Generation Public Company and the other 40% is owned by Patthana Energy Absolute Sole Co., LTD.

EDL-Gen Solar Power Limited has a strong desire to be a number one leading company in renewable energy in Lao PDR to ensure the supply of electricity for the socio-economic development of Lao PDR, together with electricity produced by water resources (hydropower plants).

W: www.edlgen.com.la | E: edlgenhq@edlgen.com.la